Condair is prepared for Brexit
Condair plc has taken steps to ensure it is prepared for the implications of the UK's departure from the European Union, and to ensure that the company operates and supplies goods smoothly and efficiently to the same high standards that our customers have come to expect.
These actions include:
- An increase of EU based production capacity and UK buffer stocks to ensure prompt order fulfilment.
- Membership of the UK Trader Scheme.
- Detailed logistics and contingency planning for import and export of goods, with clear processes and corporate governance setup to authorise customs declarations and clearance.
- For shipments destined to the Northern Ireland, goods will be routed from our UK-based warehouse.
- For shipments to the Republic of Ireland, goods will be shipped either from the UK or directly from the Condair manufacturing centre in Germany, in order to avoid potential delays and associated costs.